The Adolescent Group welcomes both male and female teens experiencing anxiety related to their interpersonal world:
- Social Anxiety or Social Phobia
- Social Skills
- Interpersonal functioning
- Family Dynamics and/or Conflict
- Friendship and/or Romantic Relationship Problems
- Generalized anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic reactions
- Academic-related (e.g. attendance/truancy, peer conflict, social anxiety, etc.)
The Adolescent Group meets every other Tuesday evening from 6pm-7:30pm in Dr. Saland’s Livingston practice. Teens must be attending high school. An initial 30-minute “group screening” session with Dr. Saland is required prior to joining the group.
Cost is $75 per group session.